Request

Old resolved & closed past requests.

Request

Postby chem » September 12th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Hello,

I have registered in the Forums with the username "chem". After that, following the instructions, i tried to register that nick in IRC. But after I tried I got the message that the nick is already in use by someone else. So i registered the "rebelian" nick in IRC. I have put that in the IRC Nick field in the profile settings of the Forums. After that I requested an eggdrop once, and a znc once for the same network. Today i got the memos that my requests are rejected with the message:
Your request was rejected with reason: you are not registered on our forums - http://fewona.net/forum <> Do not reply to this memo. Use #fewona

Then I tried to explain my problem in the channel when I was directed to do it on forums.
I hope that I have managed to describe the problem that I have, if there is anything else that I can do to get the shell at your network please instruct me how to do that.

Ultimately I could register a "rebelian" account in the forums which would probably resolve my situation but I didn't want this account to be for nothing.

Cheers!
In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…
chem

Re: Request

Postby Gaddafi » September 12th, 2013, 8:32 pm

Sorry for that but looking at every single profile to check IRC nick takes a lot of time :/
That's why we said at the beginning to use the same nick but never mind now, request again and it will be ok :)
Gaddafi
Fewona Staff

Postby chem » September 13th, 2013, 8:32 am

thanks very much! i kinda know why you did it like that, but i didn't want to waste this forum login, i just don't like to do that.

and i know some coding, and i'm guessing your database for forum is mysql, maybe i can make you a script that can search the database IRC Nick fields to check if the users have entered it there ;)

cheers!
In this world is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? Perhaps Man has no control even over his own will…
chem

Postby NullByte » September 13th, 2013, 8:58 am

Ok, request again in IRC and specify in the reference your reference + your username in the forums.
NULL
NullByte
Fewona Staff

Postby munZe » September 14th, 2013, 9:40 am

chem wrote:thanks very much! i kinda know why you did it like that, but i didn't want to waste this forum login, i just don't like to do that.

and i know some coding, and i'm guessing your database for forum is mysql, maybe i can make you a script that can search the database IRC Nick fields to check if the users have entered it there ;)

cheers!

Napisao sam ja tu skriptu, ali smo ukinuli automatizaciju requestova tako da. ... ovako je bolje, i smanjuju se greske i pizde materine jos sto prolazi kroz automatizaciju ;)
U svakom slucaju, uzivaj u nasim servisima i ono, bole te ;)
[r00t@err0r #] cat /etc/pwnd
Owner of Majstorov.Info,DBase @ Fewona.Net
TCL,Community,IRC Games (Holdem,Lov,Kviz), Free SHELL Ipv6, Free ZNC Ipv4 & Ipv6 -=> Fewona.Net
munZe
Fewona Staff

Postby chem » September 18th, 2013, 11:07 am

Ja bih stvarno bas voleo da dobijem taj pristup shellu i botovima, bouncerima, bas sam se "primio" jer do sada nisam imao prilike da se "igram" time, ALI me neko totalno ignorise za taj request, slao sam vise puta bez ikakvog odgovora.
ako bilo ko moze da mi pomogne bio bih mu i vise nego zahvalan!!!

TL;DR: GIVE ME SHELL PLS!

Edit:. moj IRC nick je rebelian!
chem

Return to Archived Requests